These terms and conditions apply for developer portal and sandbox use and intended for testing purposes.
- The information you provided to Landkreditt Bank AS in order to use the Sandbox is accurate.
- You are 18 years or older.
- The Landkreditt Bank Open banking sandbox is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind expressed or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness and for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party rights. Landkreditt Bank may change the information or functionalities at any time at its own discretion without prior notice.
- Landkreditt Bank own all rights, title, interest and intellectual property rights in the Sandbox applications, functionalities and the related information in the Developer Portal including the right to copy, amend, modify, develop, sublicense, sell and assign such rights. Landkreditt Bank provide a limited license to use the information and related APIs for the User to test and assess the feasibility of Landkreditt Bank services.
- The use of the Sandbox does not constitute any transfer of the Users intellectual property rights to Landkreditt Bank.
- You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware and other internet security risks.
- You agree that your use of Sandbox does not expose Landkreditt to malicious software or security risks such as malware, Trojans, viruses, denial of service attacks or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Sandbox.
- You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of Sandbox, the server on which Sandbox resides, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Landkreditt Bank AS.
- You agree to comply with RTS and PSD2 regulatory standards
- Landkreditt Bank AS does not accept any actual end user data in Sandbox. If you send us such data by mistake, you ensure that you have a legal basis for processing your end user data and agree to comply with any local provisions and requirements relating to such processing.
- As a user you agree not to (i) reverse engineer, reverse compile, decrypt, unmask, or reverse assemble the Sandbox or Data accessible via Sandbox; or (ii) distribute, disclose, publish, market, sell, rent, lease, sublicense or assign to any third party any information to which you have access via Sandbox without prior express consent of Landkreditt Bank AS.
- Landkreditt Bank AS has no direct or indirect liability related to, or arising from, use of the information, including use of the software or specifications released in Sandbox.
Landkreditt Bank AS may suspend or terminate your right to access or use the information in case you violate these Terms.